1. One battery bar flashes white: low battery. Please charge it.
2. Red icons: troubleshoot accordingly.
Two ways to charge:
1. Remove the battery and charge it directly with the adaptor. Red light indicates charging, solid yellow light for a full charge.
2. Charge with the wall-mounted charger. Increasing bar indicates charging, solid bars for a full charge.
Eco: 10KPA, 60mins
Auto: 20KPA, 16-34mins
Max: 25KPA, 12-14mins
It’s designed so, not malfunctioning.
Reinstall the battery and charge it fully.
1. Clean filter assembly and the dust container, then correctly install them.
2. Replace the HEPA filter.
1. Clean the dust container and filter assembly.
2. Remove the roller brush and detangle it. Clean the bearings on both sides of the brush head.
3. Power off for 30 minutes and restart the vacuum.
1. Use the original adaptor, and check if the voltage is 34.2V.
2. Charge the battery directly or use the wall-mounted charger.
Remove the metal extension tube and attach the electric broom head directly to the engine. If it functions, then the metal extension tube needs replacement. please reach customer service.
Remove the roller brush and
detangle it. Clean the bearings on both sides of the brush head.
adaptor in place.
Clean the HEPA filter and
dust container. If it happens after fully charged, then it’s normal.
Keep the springs, and reach
customer service for joint buttons.
the battery. If in vain, please reach customer service.